Re: West Coast Members Tour

To: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: Re: West Coast Members Tour
From: Peggy Bohler <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 21:08:05 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Rick,

You have some strange spell checker -- ours doesn't have the word "Ors" in it
LOL

Seriously - how are the responses coming?  I haven't seen any come through. ??
We can still meet at our house.  Just let us know how many cars plan to come.
Shouldn't be humungous should it?

Check back with you later......................

P&D