Re: Best way to turn engine while adjusting valves??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best way to turn engine while adjusting valves??
From: Philip Hubbard <hubbard@idir.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 22:14:33 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
At 09:41 PM 7/31/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Does anyone have a favorite, easy, accurate way to turn the engine over
>while adjusting the valves? I'm going to give it another shot in the
>morning.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Robert

Robert,

I went out and bought one of those remote starters that you hook up
temporarily while working on the car.  I know there are other cheaper ways,
but for a novice like me, the easy way works well.

Philip
1974 Damask Red Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos
1973 Damask Red Midget - Project car
1960 BRG Bugeye Sprite - First up for restoration