Re: Car-O-Scope

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car-O-Scope
From: "Theo Neeskens" <theonees@worldonline.nl>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 11:09:32 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
They are completely bonkers!
They want to put me in a Peugeot!
I care to much for my car to drive a Midget!
I am a coward, other Midget drivers are far more willing to take risks!
I am a cheapskate!

Why don't I get Mercedesses en Jaguars and such? Ara you guys so much
richer than me?

Can I sue them from the Netherlands? Does anybody know about international
internet laws?

1. Peugeot 505          - Nice for everyday use but no fun
2. Ford Probe           - Old men's sportscar
3. Nissan King Cab      - I said I detested trucks
4. Plymouth Laser       - Not sold overhere, don't know what it is
5. Eagle Talon          - Not sold overhere, don't know what it is