Re: would like info from anyone in Phoenix AZ area

To: pbohler@wenet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: would like info from anyone in Phoenix AZ area
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:04:40 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/5/99 2:38:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pbohler@wenet.net
writes:

<< I have a friend in Phoenix AZ who is "thinking about" looking for an LBC --
 but they aren't sure where to start -- since we sort of "fell into" ours, I
 don't know what it is like to actually search one out.  Any tips and help
 from anyone in that area will be appreciated.  I am encouraging them to
 join the list, also. >>

When I started to look for my Midget, I used the Internet and found pretty
much what I was looking for.  (Although I would have preferred a chrome
bumper, the rubber bumper grows on you.)

Start looking at www.traderonline.com.  They have a great search engine.  You
should also look at the MG Classifieds at
www.mgcars.org.uk/class/North+AmericaCFS.html
They have a tremendous amount of cars, but no way to search.  Use your
browser's FIND function and look for your state, or the year or model of the
car, etc.

There may be something available from an Austin Healey site as well.

Tell your friend good luck!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport