We have received sad news... (for NC listers in particular)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: We have received sad news... (for NC listers in particular)
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 23:14:02 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I received this from the local MG Club tonite. Although I did not know Alan
well, I am shocked and saddened by this news. As the email says Alan was a
darn nice guy. He will be missed.

I'm passing this along in case anyone knew Alan and wished to pay their
respects.

Robert

__________forwarded from NCMGCC___________