Re: Nevermind

To: adrian@workgroup.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nevermind
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 12:44:11 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/5/99 10:12:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
adrian@workgroup.net writes:

<< Made it home tonight...on the back of a flatbed.  Valves started rattling,
 lost power, and enough smoke to look like a shuttle launch.  Smoke coming
 out of the transmission tunnel into the cockpit. Pulled off and it died.
 Opened the hood and smoke was everywhere.  Closed it and called AAA.  When
 we loaded it up found a huge puddle of oil in multiple spots.  Oh well, it
 was fun while it lasted!  Back to my garage project... >>

Adrian,

At least you got the oil leak from the fuel pump fixed!

'Fraid it looks like a good reason to pull the engine and learn about
rebuilds.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport