Look Ma No SU Points

To: "'Majordomo, Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Look Ma No SU Points
From: Gronberg John <john.gronberg@us.landisstaefa.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:52:11 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
While surfing the net the other day I ran into this company that is offering
a variety of new SU fuel pumps.  What caught my eye was the "pointless"
component to the pump.  Since I don't want a whole pump I though the
pointless "kit" would be interesting.  I contacted them and I am enclosing
the info I received.  While this seems to be a neat idea it is still
somewhat pricey ($59+$7shiping) for me.  Some years ago I added a
transorized circuit to reduce the current through the points thus
eliminating the points burning issue.  This place seems to have gone further
and eliminated the entire points setup.

Midel Pty. Ltd.
Attn: Bill Bressington
4 Frazer St,