Re: Electric Fuel pump

To: boxweed@thebest.net, wmgilroy@lucent.com
Subject: Re: Electric Fuel pump
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 06:15:48 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/12/99 10:53:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
boxweed@thebest.net writes:

<< every one of them has the electric one mounted
 on the inside left fender well. >>

My '79 has been converted to one of those noisy little square electric fuel
pumps and it too, is mounted inside the boot, but on the right rear side.
The one that was in the car when I bought it died and I was extremely
thankful for the pump location since changing it out was a cinch.  I
mentioned noisy, yes, but once the engine fires up, I can't much hear it.

--David