Houston Area help - No LBC content

Subject: Houston Area help - No LBC content
From: "William Schickling" <bugeye@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 08:44:47 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Is there anyone on the list in the Houston area ?  I have someone in the
Houston area that is willing to give me some wheels for my 1952 3/4 ton
pickup truck. He is willing to give them away free, but doesn't have the
time to ship them. I am willing to compensate someone for there time and any
expenses. These wheels are worth about $ 150.00 dollars to me for the set.
If someone is willing to pick them up and drag them over to a mailbox place
that would pack and ship them I would be eternally grateful.

Am willing to pay $ 150.00 - $ 200.00 to get them to me.

Bill Schickling