new e-mail.... AGAIN!!

Subject: new e-mail.... AGAIN!!
From: "R. Toby Atwater" <toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 02:05:38 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
yes... yet again.. I got back from Portland a week ago, and I found my
computer, TV, Stereo, some tools stolen from my school shanty apartment.
After building a new computer and installing everything again... I noticed
my Internet Connection that I was using from some old company I worked for,
no longer connected me to the net and also resulted in me losing my old
short cool e-mail address....

my new e-mail address is :
r.toby.atwater@worldnet.att.net
or
toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net

as you see... they are considerably longer! (old one was tob@sb.net)

if you sent an E-mail to me personally... re-send it because I lost about a
week and a half... almost 2 weeks worth of mail... bummer..

I'm gonna go check the archives see If I missed anything important on the
list, shirt wise and otherwise.... (more later on that)

sorry to bomb the list AGAIN!

Toby

this month is rotten! August bites.... oh and LUCAS bit me for the first
time... (more on that later)

Toby Atwater,   Santa Barbara, CA, r.toby.atwater@worldnet.att.net
1969 Austin Healey Sprite, mk 4
1971 FJ-40 Toyota Land Cruiser