Butt kicked!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Butt kicked!
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 22:16:07 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well about 6 hours later I finally finishedmy 10 minute axle repair.
It took 5 hours of BF hammers and crow bars to pry the *%^&$^% twisted
axle out of the diff.
This time I got my *ss kicked, I guess I have been lucky in the past,
especially at Encounter a few years back when I snapped one on the auto
cross course and fixed it in time for the show in the parking lot.
So I'm sorry if I ever told any listers that they come out fairly easy,
I used 2 big crow bars and a 12 lb sledge hammer with a long handle to
beat the ever livin out of it.
I won! (and I didn't take the sledge to the body work)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ