Re: lbc content: lights

To: stormin <stormin@cyber-quest.com>
Subject: Re: lbc content: lights
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 22:01:22 -0500
Cc: MG LIST <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
there is a metal clip that holds that bugger in place.I bent the P!$$ out of
one trying to get it out but I was lucky and was able to get the clip bent back
into shape to hold the switch in.I would suggest looking at the switch in your
console for the hazards to figure out the best way to remove it with minimal
damage   Brad