Re: Brake fluid neutralizer?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, dewood@sentex.net
Subject: Re: Brake fluid neutralizer?
From: David Wood <dewood@sentex.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:20:11 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Doug!

Water.  I never go near a car without a hose when I have brake fluid,
unless I feel lucky.  I'm usually not but my brake fluid does not seem
to touch the original yellow paint.

Water won't fix anything after the damage has been done but it will stop
any more from happening.

Catch you later!

Doug Ingram wrote---------------------------------------------------

Just supposing, a little brake fluid (let's say DOT 4 for the sake of
this
discussion) were inadvertantly spilled, and proceeded to do its nasty
business to the paint (let's say it would be in a place most people
would
never notice), does anyone know of an antidote?
Is there anything that is nice to the paint, but can be used to flush or

scrub the brake fluid away?Just for advancing the knowledge level, of
course....

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Frogeye
AN5L/636

--

            David E. Wood       v               / |\    |\\
          dewood@sentex.net         v          /  | |   | |\
    http://www.sentex.net/~dewood        |====/__ |/    |/ _\__-----
      1960 Austin Healey Sprite          |__O_===---------====/
          1967 Ford Mustang        v       |    o o o o o o  /