Bugeye's/Frogeye's and Sprite For sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye's/Frogeye's and Sprite For sale
From: Mark Pilkington <flyers2@calweb.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 07:27:46 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Does anyone want to buy three cars? A 58ish Bugeye rolling chassis/body
with hood/bonnet. Another body not rolling but with hood and seat
frames, And another whole car, a 64ish Sprite complete but with a Datsun
engine and tranny.  Tons of good parts. Three or four windshields, one
very early and flat. two engines, one is assembled, three trannys, and
boxes of trim, axels, bumbers, grilles etc etc.  It is all in Northern
California and dry rust free.  I have to move it now. Make me an offer
for the whole lot around $1900 and buyer collects. Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mark Pilkington.