handy hotmail!(communal)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: handy hotmail!(communal)
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:45:20 GMT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
LISTERS!,
I have taken the liberty of setting up a hotmail account for EVERYBODY
on the list to use.
It enables us to send everyone ATTACHMENTS, PICTURES etc without doing
everybody individually, seeing the list can't cope with such  things.
Unfortunately only one person can be logged in at any time...an intrusion
message will appear if you try to login while its already in use, so
remember to LOGOUT when you're done. Also we gotta keep the account size
<2000K or some stuff will be deleted automatically. I hope I haven't broken
any rules by doing this, I can't see why that would be so and, I think we
may find it very useful.
Here are the details:
   LOGGING IN
USERNAME: spridget_list
PASSWORD: mgaustin

    SENDING STUFF TO THE ACCOUNT
ADDRESS: spridget_list@hotmail.com

I have sent a copy of the supercharger info there for anyone that dosen't
yet have it but wants it.
Happy hotmailing!
ANDY