Re: Tr*umph Princess???

To: pbohler@wenet.net, branch@valinet.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tr*umph Princess???
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:56:17 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/20/99 5:47:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pbohler@wenet.net writes:

<< Let us not disparage Triumphs!  >>

Just having fun Peg.  My first car ever was a red '63 TR-4.  That was what
convinced me that there was something unique about these cars.  I had such a
blast in that 2-year old jewel.  Traded it about 5 months later for a brand
spanking new 1966 AH 3000 Mk IV.  Gawd would I love to have that one back!!
But the Triumph was a great car--ran like the wind--hung in the curves like
nothing I had ever been in (Hey--I learned to drive in a '39 Dodge 4-door
Sedan--Take that one through the curves once).  Now I am into Spridgets, hot
and heavy, but it wouldnt take a lot of arm-twisting toget me back into a TR
as a second car!!  Nah--probably will stick with Spridgets.   8^)

--David