RE: Wiper mtr placement

To: "'Ric Otte'" <otte@cats.ucsc.edu>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wiper mtr placement
From: Tony and Katherine Wattwood <tkwattwo@gdi.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 22:12:35 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ric,
Sorry it didn't work out for you.  Yes I have after market air filters.  Didn't
think about those snorkels!  I must have mounted my pedal box more to the left
than you did.  I tried to postion the box to minimize the cutting on the body.
It also worked out well with my size 12 shoes.

I may not like the peddle position when I get the car back on the road.  I am
concerned about the room to rest my left foot.  I may have to reshape the pedal
arms to get the spacing right....but no matter what, there is still tons more
room down there than with my ex-twincam Europa!.

Good Luck!
Tony