Monterey Pre-Historic's

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monterey Pre-Historic's
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:35:57 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Posted some pictures from the pre-historic's at http://www.ado13.com/mph99

No Spridgets in attendance, maybe next week at the real historic's. There is
a Sprite in the background of a picture of a Cobra but that belongs to a
friend.

Pictures 30 and 31 are an Ultima
http://www.ultimasports.co.uk/sports/index.htm

This car was slightly different than the ones shown on the web page. Instead
of the rear wing, the rear was shaped somewhat like a Porsche 917.

If anybody makes the historic's next weekend, look me up. I will be guarding
the Auto Union display from 8-12 both Saturday and Sunday. I will be wearing
a black and gold list t-shirt or a white and red ADO13.COM t-shirt.

Larry Miller