Re: excess volume

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: excess volume
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:35:30 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/25/99 8:00:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<< ok-ok , i give in here!  6'4.5" and *hanging head in shame* 350lbs.  still
 living in a calorie challenged world!  at least i can carry enough spare
 parts in my pockets to rebuild the car on the road?

 chuck. >>
Ok, you win.

Who'd argue with a guy that size!  By the way, Dr. Dean, the radio guy
annouced the statistic a few days ago...if you each a low calorie, high fiber
diet, you WILL LIVE LONGER...an average of 4 years, but remember, that's
probably four extra years in the nursing home in the wheel chair, wearing
depends, and eating pureed who cares what it is...!!!

The only real reason I want to lose weight is to fit my Midget better.  I
gave up on Farah Fawcett years ago, and who'd want her now......

Robert Houston
beating a hasty retreat from the FF lovers.