Re: definitely a 59--from the "world's largest Sprite driver"

To: AHSprite78@aol.com
Subject: Re: definitely a 59--from the "world's largest Sprite driver"
From: Bruce Lowry <egnorant@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:24:12 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
5'11.999999" 205lbs. I fit rather well except that the top of the windshield is
usually covering the cars in front. Using my naturally aerodynamic head (No gray
here!) I look over at low speed and scrunch down at highway speed. Don't even
ask
how EEE width feet must work to avoid pressing all 3 pedals at once....
Bruce Lowry
60 Bugeye