Re: Midget Frt Suspension-Solved, I hope

To: "BOLIN, TIMOTHY" <TBOLIN@scana.com>, "'Spridgets@autox.team.net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Frt Suspension-Solved, I hope
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:31:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If I may chime in here..... having been absent for a few days.... I have a
fairly accurate way to judge (eyeball) the straightness of the front shock
arm. The outer end of the arm which accepts the pinch bolt has 2 machined
faces. Place a straightedge along the rearward face (lining up with, not
against) and it should touch the outside of the fill plug and cross the
center of the forward/outer mounting bolt. Also, be sure the arm is not
loose on the shaft of the shock.
        HTH   Peter C