Re: naming cars

To: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Subject: Re: naming cars
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 22:51:03 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Herb,

I can't explain it it either.  You see it is my wife's car.  I learned a long
time ago to not argue with her about the simple things, like car names.

It's like Red Skelton(sp?) use to say,  " I had an argument with my wife last
night.  I didn't see her for two whole days, Then my eyes finally started to
open back up!!"

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby