Re: LL World Series

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LL World Series
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 11:51:31 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Being in Alabama... I had to secretly Root For our Kids.... Go Phoenix
City...

Besides there is Air Inside here... and it's an excuse to Leave that Damn 4
speed alone for a few Minutes...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )

----------
> From: Ajhsys@aol.com
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: LL World Series
> Date: Friday, August 27, 1999 10:24 AM
>
> Well, I'm sure that Toms River played their hearts out but here is what
ESPN
> had to say:
>
> "Fiery Phenix City, Ala. overcame a 2-0 deficit on Friday to defeat
defending
> champion Toms River, N.J., and win the U.S. championship. For the first
time
> in this year's competition New Jersey found themselves trailing and could
not
> find a way to make a comeback against a determined Alabama team. Behind
an
> 8-strikeout effort by Bryan Woodall, Alabama avenged an earlier loss to
New
> Jersey to dethrone the world champs. "
>
> Final score in the game was Phenix City 3, Toms River 2.  Best of luck to

> Phenix City when they play Osaka Japan for the title.  Gee, a real World
> series!   See it at 4:30 p.m. ET, on ESPN2 this Saturday.
>
> When kids play sports, they are all winners!  Congratulations to the
Eastern