Re: Cars and Drivers

To: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Subject: Re: Cars and Drivers
From: Gary and Kate Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 05:38:03 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I guess the size thing holds true with me.  Everyday I drive a 40' Gillig
Phantom, and I am 5'4'' and 125lbs.  My Midget is a perfect fit though.  BTW,
only 500+ pieces of mail after being gone a week.  Gary went next door to clean
all the cold beer out of the neighbor's fridge while I empty the mailbox.
Kate