Re: Spped bleeders

To: tzuchow@ibm.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spped bleeders
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:41:05 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/30/99 7:00:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tzuchow@ibm.net
writes:

<< What sizes should I order? I have disk/drum brakes from a '67 and a 1275
 ribcase (I REALLY want one on the clutch!!!)

 Tom Zuchowski >>

Tom, The size depends on which company made the calipers/cylinders that you
have on your car.  Different companies may have different size bleeders.  I
have two different size bleeder screws on the rear wheel cylinders on my
Mitsubishi.

I bought my speed bleeders from Pep Boys.  They have a rack full in lots of
sizes.  I had just rebuilt the front calipers, so I took the old bleeders in
and matched them.  Look for diameter and length.  They were about $14.00 for
two at Pep Boys.

Good luck,

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget