Re: stupid question # 357

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: stupid question # 357
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 21:44:35 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dear Listers,
I don't want to disappoint anyone, but to my knowledge, early Sprites were
delivered w/o mirrors. Certainly they were installed by dealerships and I
believe
that period mirrors are accepted in concours.

FWIW, I think they are most attractive w/o mirrors which is the way I drive my
HAN-6. For those wondering how this is done, I have gone through a rigorous
training program which allows me to turn my head left as well as right to view
objects on the sides of the little thing.

Jay Fishbein, CT
AN-5
HAN-6
Innocenti-S