Zenith Stromberg Needed

To: "Spridget Mail List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Zenith Stromberg Needed
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 00:02:29 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just returned from S. Cal.  with the 78 Midget Dave Brown had offered to
the listers for sale.  It is a nice car with alot of potential.  The trip
took 17 hours total, the only eventful thing that happened was a flat tire
on the borrowed trailer.  What I need to get it back on the road is a ZS
Carb.  Unfortunately, the one that is on the car caught fire (Dave's final
straw) and melted all of the plastic parts.  If anyone has a servicable one,
reply off list.  I'm hoping to find one that doesn't need rebuilt, and with
a good automatic choke. (a long shot, I know).

David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon