Midget for sale

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget for sale
From: CMLove <cmlove@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 16:35:12 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Listers;

Please forgive me for bombing the list like this, but I am selling out
of the midget business.  No money, no time.

'74 Midget - decent shape.  Needs to be stripped and restored.  The
front end has been completely rebuilt.  I drive this car often.  NOT
Everyday, but alot.  It is a good driver.  My son rear ended another car
last year and I haven't had it fixed yet.  The right front fender is
bent.  The right door and kick panel are dented.  The seats are in rough
shape.  Top is like new.  Transmission pops out of first if you push
it.  I'm not an expert, but it would be a nice starter car for someone.

'72 parts car - rolling tub - many parts laying around.  spare 1275 in
parts, spare tranny, extra windshield, loose parts.

I don't have the money or the time for this anymore.  My son is going
off to Auburn next week and all my money is going with him!!!  You can
see a few pictures on my web site at www.cmlove.com and go to the bottom
of the page and click on "My Midget".

I paid $1500.00 for both cars and parts about 2 years ago.  I don't know
if its worth that much or not.  From listening to the list for 2 years,
I think it is, but I am prejudice.  If you are interested, let me know.
Let's talk.

Thanks,

Monty