Re: Shipping a spridget bonnet

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shipping a spridget bonnet
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:00:40 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry

I you figure out a cheap way to send one down intact, I'll give you the one
on my car right now, and its in really goo shape, I just want to have the
earlier style on the car so I can correctly attach the thing to the hinges.
My car is pre-scissors hinge so I need a bonnet that has the seized bolts in
the bonnet for four bolts per side instead of two.

(Actually, if I every get my new one down here, I'll let you have this one
for shipping costs if you haven't found one by then)

Take care

Patton