Re: wooden steering wheel?? - $19,000 bugeye

To: Jeff Boatright <jboatri@emory.edu>, robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wooden steering wheel?? - $19,000 bugeye
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:59:02 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yup, Hayes' place is a trip.  He pretty much has one
of everything.  he's had that car for about a year,
along with a beautiful RHD rally car replica w/ 5
speed that's been there 2+ years.  I think he's
dropped that one thousands.  Waiting for him to get to
$4500.....

http://www.wirewheel.com/Cars/Auto_Generated_Pages/924229469.shtml