Off to the Portland ABFM

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off to the Portland ABFM
From: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 23:19:14 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm off bright and early (well, early at least....) to catch the ferry, the
first leg of the trip to Portland OR for the All British Field Meet, held at
the Portland International Raceway. Mine will be one of 600+ British cars
for a long weekend of showing, autocrossing, rides on the track in vintage
racers, rides on the Land Rover obstacle course, watching the Jaguar
concours, looking for bits at the swap meet, just hanging out with all the
great British car folks.

Paul, Herb, and maybe Ulix will also be there, if anyone else decides to
attend, look for the BRG Sprite Mk I with the British Columbia plates, and
the Spridget logo on the windscreen.

I'll report back afterwards!

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC