Last one: Valve keepers

To: richard.arnold@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Last one: Valve keepers
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 06:08:01 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks to all for the responses.  In the orignal
message I was concerned about the keepers (I have a
spring compressor).  Sometimes on "other" cars a
special tool is required to remove the keepers.
Appreciate all the tips on finding the keepers.  Those
of you (2 or so) who know what I do for a living know
I got magnets to catch the keepers.  Heh, heh, heh.

I tried Peter's idea of duct taping the entire garage
floor.  Now my dog is stuck.

Regards,
Ron