Re: Hello from a new listie

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hello from a new listie
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 06:21:39 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
What David said, with a few personal preferences
thrown in.

For parts, I have had much, much better luck with
smaller places than I have with Moss/Victoria British.
 There are many on this list and are classy enough not
to solicit their stuff in this forum.  Also check the
Scions of Lucas page for the Monster list of suppliers
with recommendations.
Regarding books, many questions can be answered with
Haynes, Bentley, and Terry Horler's Original
Sprite/Midget book.  When you get your second car with
a proper A series engine (shields up), get your self
David Vizard's tuning book, and Daniel Stapleton's
(missing in action lately) How to Power Tune Your
Sprite/Midget.

HREF="http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=spridgets";>Spridget

HREF="http://members.tripod.com/PDLJMPR/contents.htm";>PDLJMPR