Re: Bentley manual?

To: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Bentley manual?
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 22:06:46 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Guys,

Last night I went to Powells books in Portland.  There was a used Bently
book for the Spridgets on the shelf.  Check with them on their web site
or look up the book at alibis.com or bibliocity.com or bibliofind .com as
well as Powells.com.  Some of these sites tell you where any book is
located in the US at a participating book store.  There is more to books
than 8000 pound gorillas.

Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com