Sprite and two bugeye's for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite and two bugeye's for sale
From: Mark Pilkington <flyers2@calweb.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 20:29:37 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OK, OK, I really have to move these cars and I will sell them cheap.
$1500 for the whole lot, a complete AH Sprite with Datsun engine and
tranny.  Needs restoration or a good parts car.  Two Bugeyes with
bonnets.  There is no rust. Body tubs really, one is on wheels and the
other is not. There are two engines, three trannys, three windshields
and boxes of pieces.  There are two seats, two grilles and two dashes.
Buyer collects from Northern California at Cameron Park. No photos
available.  Phone Mark on 530 677 3453.  $1500 takes everything.
Thank you.