Portland Field Meet

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Portland Field Meet
From: Dave <franks@teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 19:36:16 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I am a newbie to the list and just returned home from the Portland All
British Field meet. I have the following parts left (all are from a 67 AH
Sprite MkIV):

Gas Tank with sending unit and filler neck
3 into 1 header
Clutch disk and pressure plate (fair condition)
Spare tire clamp
Lug Wrench
Jack (without wrench)
Complete windshield assembly in excellent shape (including the rubber)
Door glass (left and right sides)
Window regulators (left and right)
Front bumper (good shape)
Rear Bumper (excellent shape)
Tachometer
Fuel Gauge
Wiper arm (1)
Soft top with frame (very good shape)
Vertical Flow radiator
Air Cleaner assembly (Red)
Seats (pretty poor shape I'm afraid but I had about three folks considering
them at the meet)

All parts are in Portland Oregon. Send me an e-mail directly if interested.

Thanks!

Dave Franks
franks@teleport.com