New Club...Greater Ozarks British Motoring Club (GO BMC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: New Club...Greater Ozarks British Motoring Club (GO BMC)
From: RMiller930@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 00:34:57 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
At the Kansas City All British Car and Cycle Show, a long talked about plan
finally came together....  the formation of an All British club in the Ozarks
area.  The club's focus will be those interested in the preservation and
enjoyment of all British Cars.  The geographic area the club will serve will
be Southwest Missouri, Northwest Arkansas, Northeastern Oklahoma, and
Southeast Kansas.  While most of us will maintain our affiliations with our
respected marques, most of those clubs are 200 miles away from us.  Thus, a
local all British club will help bring together those with similar interests
on a local level.

If anyone is interested in joining, or if you know of someone in this area
who might me interested, please contact:

Rod Miller
1325 Liberty Rd.
Rogersville, MO  65742

417-753-2641