Re: color

To: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com, Mccaco@aol.com
Subject: Re: color
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 19:29:08 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Herb,
The man asks a serious question and you feed him that
answer???  The correct name is "Grass Eating Elephant
Snot".  And the method mentioned will work well enough
(for non-concours, anyway).  I had some "original"
paint on mine (allegedly), and I had a paint shop
match it.  The Moss can I found lying around was very,
very, close.