Re: Bugeye Fuel Tank

To: "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Fuel Tank
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:02:42 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bryan,
The response from AHSpares will be that it will fit perfectly and is
identical to the original Bugeye tank. That is the response I got from them
on the stainless grille. Unfortunately the grille, while beautiful, does not
fit very well and is not exact. The Bugeye tank has to be exact (because of
the filler tube) or it will be a real pain to fit.

That is why I wondered if anyone had first hand experience with the tank. I
don't need a tank but may need one in the future and their price is very
attractive. The cost of the "Renu" process is much more than the AHSpares
price.

If the only thing wrong with it is no drain plug, that can be corrected
fairly cheap.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be
dead.-Johnny Carson