65 Sprite FS

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 65 Sprite FS
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 11:33:20 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ladies and Gentlemen,
An acquaintance has asked me to post her 65 Sprite
that is for sale near Appleton, WI to the list.  I did
have the opportunity to see this car, and the body is
excellent.  I did not witness the car running.  The
car looks very solid, and needs some reassembly (the
body is intact - some chrome/lights, etc. are off and
in a box, some stuff is on the car).  It has not seen
much use in the last year or so, and needs some
freshening before driving (hydraulics flushing, etc.).
 The interior needs reassembly (I did not see a
passenger's seat in the garage), and the car is ready
for final paint.  It has later Midget Rostyle wheels,
did not see originals in the garage.  The hardtop is
in good shape, and is, I believe, an aftermarket unit.
It is an easy rebuild/restoration.  No financial or
other interest, yadda, yadda, yadda...   That is my
final word on the car -  please contact Liz using the
info below.

1965 Sprite Mk3, perfect body, zero rust California
car.  In primer with no dents, dings, or scratches.
Very original, all gauges/dashboard intact, 1098 cc
engine. Excellent condition hardtop included.  Needs
final paint and interior reassembly.  $2700.00

Liz, 920-432-3275, evenings
edge@netnet.net
Appleton, WI