Re: Safety Wiring

To: Richard Shipman <mbelect@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Safety Wiring
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 14:24:45 -0700
Cc: Jay Bourgraf <jaybird@isoc.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Richard,

We use the same style of bolts.  Self locking, and still have to safety wire
them.  But our engine is a little bigger than that.  It's off the wing of a
DC10,
or so they tell me.  We use for power generation in a stationary unit.  It takes
a good weekend working around the clock with 4 people to pull it, so you can
work
on it.  What a pain, by the time you get her out you are to tried to do
anything.  I come home after an engine pull so tired I can't even read e-mails.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby