Camping??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Camping??
From: Jason Urban <jurban@p3.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:11:53 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OK, how the heck do you pack a Spridget for camping??  This is assuming
taking a top, spare tire optional, for 2 people, no spare cars or trailers,
and for up to 2 nights.  Is it possible??  This is also for no more than an
hour and a half drive from home and no off-roading to get to a site.  Do we
need to break out the back-pack stoves??

I'm used to tent camping, but taking a few coolers of food, drinks, and
utensils, an extra break-down picnic table, screen tent, tent cots and
carpet, and a bunch of other non-essentials.

Yep, probably a big question - I think Larry Macy mentioned he was camping
recently with his.  We'd like to get in a camping trip maybe this fall or
next spring.

Jason.

|  Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060    |
|     CA Studio   web.p3.net/~jurban          |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd    '65 Austin-Healey Sprite  |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco                       |