RE: Camping.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Camping.
From: PeggyB <pete62@wenet.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:29:02 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok, guys,  it is time for this one.

I sent the "story" (which was sent to the list) about Ford coming out with
a vehicle bigger than a Chevy "subdivision" to a friend who is an avid
camper   - and here is her response.
I hope you think it is as funny as I did........
Enjoy.....

>Dear Doub,
>It is oh, so true!  You wouldn't believe what some of the people at camp
use to pull their little campers!  One guy has a huge diesel that could
pull Mount Olympus!  And, Speaking of
campers...have you seen the big busses some of the camping enthusiasts feel
is necessary for roughing it in the wilds of untamed rural America? 80 feet
long by 50 feet wide..........self-contained......they never have to leave
the darn thing.....have food and supplies air-dropped to a roof-helicopter
landing pad?  Indoor pool and tennis court........6 bedrooms, 4 baths,
maids quarters........patio and garden......you must have seen a few on the
road... They feel it is their duty to slow traffic flow to 30
mph........knowing there isn't a car in the world that can pass them before
dropping off the edge of the planet!  They even have their own satelite
dishes in case they should really have to grit their teeth roughing it at a
campground that doesn't have cable hook-up!  Most of these palatial
residences belong to the retired population ......the gents parade around
in their walking shorts pulled to just below their arm pits, tee-shirts
with the v at the neck to show off their manly chest hair, their black
socks held up with garters, and black wing-tip shoes. The Ladies of the
extreme machines........ obviously retired circus clowns...still having
trouble giving up the bright thick make up of their past glory
days.......go for an evening stroll with their pedigrees dripping from
their heavily laden eye lids, diamond bracelets and rings forcing their
knuckles to drag on the ground, and their noses so far in the air that sea
gulls use those prominent orifices as nesting ground! I could write a