Re: Lessons learned

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lessons learned
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:32:33 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
> > So I tried to sit up.  Not only did I bash my face
> but I gave myself a
> bloody nose.

Us "experienced" members of the clueless set have
taken this a step further where, for instance, you
touch the hot exhaust manifold, jerk up to hit the
sharp edge of a Bugeye bonnet, recoil back onto the
exhaust manifold, back into the bonnet, back into the
manifold, etc.  This does not go on forever, because
the bonnet that usually takes 3 or 4 tries to unlatch,
decides for a change to free itself easily and crash
on your head.

Or so I'm told ;-)

Ron