Re: Clarici's invasion

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Clarici's invasion
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 18:41:59 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron Soave wrote:

> List,
> Frank Clarici is invading Middle America in 2 weeks.
> He will be driving from Tom's River NJ to Road America
> in Elkhart Lake WI via Les Myer's house, followed by
> my house, then to WI.

That's right! I am driving a Sprite out to Wisconsin via I-80.
I should have the basics covered in my "road trip spares" bag like a
spare dizzy. fuel pump, plugs, hoses, and a BFH. But axles (which seem
to be snapping weekly these days) brake/clutch parts that can't be
repaired on the road side, engines, trannys, rears, which will all be
replaced once the adventure is over, that MAY be needed would make for a
more relaxed trip.
So any listers on the I-80 corridor willing to lend a part or a tool,
please let me know.

Once I'm there I can always rape Rons Sprite for spare parts, it's
getting there and home that I'm concerned about.

I checked the oil, topped up the radiator, filled the tires and polished
the car.
What else is there? Don't answer that question, I don't want to go thru
a million things, if it ain't broke, why fix it?

If anybody sees a Blue bugeyed round wheel arch "spridget" with the tag
PIECES, wave. (or stop and help me fix it)

Leaving 9/21

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

60 Bugeye Sprite (my car)
67 Sprite (wife's car)
59 Austin A40 Farina w/AC (daughters car)
71 MG Midget racer (working on it)

http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/