Re: Signing off for awhile

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Signing off for awhile
From: andi payn <payn@null.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:22:00 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Michael Graziano:
>> And I have two friends in the process of being engaged and I see exactly
>> what they are going through with the SOs.  Similar stuff.  Both fellas are
>> going to be poor as dirt until they pay off the weddings the wives-to-be are
>> planning.  My friend Neil has been quoted as saying, "If I see one God Damn
>> more wedding invitation style,  I'm going to shoot her,  and commit myself
>> to a mental hospital.  I wish she'd just pick a f%^%$ng card and send it."
>> Scary stuff....

Bill Gilroy:
>That's because these guys don't know squat about wedding planning.  I did my
>wedding for $750 and no hassles.  For $9.95 I will let you in on the secret.
>And I mean no hassles outside of parking at EWR.

Come on, hasn't anyone ever heard of Vegas? Or just doing the whole wedding
in the yard--that costs just a few bucks for a license (depending on the
state) and a bottle of scotch to offer your favorite ULC reverend.

Rev. Andy Payn (ordained 1991)
'76 Midget. No longer rattling so badly.