74 Midget for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 74 Midget for sale
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 17:29:21 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have a 74 midget for sale.  It's been a two owner car and maintained
well over it's lifetime.  The car runs good and is good cosmetic shape,
I've only noticed a few rust bubbles at the bottom of the a-pillar on
the driver's side.  It is yellow and the interior is in good shape.
This is a driver!  I'll take $2500 for it and that will include a
current smog certificate.  The car is located at my friends house as I
have no room at mine.  I'm about 60 miles east of Los Angeles in the
Riverside area.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite.
P.S.  e-mail me off the list about this if your interested.