Palo Alto

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Palo Alto
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 08:50:21 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
There was a very good turnout for the British show yesterday at Palo Alto.
There were more Bugeye's than any other Spridgets. It was nice to put faces
with names. I met and spoke with Gerard Chateauvieux, Dave Vrba, and Bryan
Vandiver. There was so much going on that I did not get to talk with any of
them as much as I would have liked.

The Bugeye ran great most of the time. Managed 70-75 MPH most of the way
home but I still have the intermittent constant speed missfire. I have to
clear it by letting off the gas, pressing the clutch and letting the RPM's
drop below 1000. This is the main reason I will not be driving it on the 49
tour next weekend. Tailgaters hate it when you abruptly slow down every few
miles.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
You can't be a real country unless you have
a beer and an airline - it helps if you have
some kind of a football team, or some
nuclear weapons, but at the very least you
need a beer.-Frank Zappa