Re: Twin Turbo Jag XJS

To: <kturk@ala.net>, "Carolyn/Rick" <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Subject: Re: Twin Turbo Jag XJS
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:24:45 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It's amazing how many people have more money than brains. That includes
those of us who put good money into Spridgets. :-)

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
You can't be a real country unless you have
a beer and an airline - it helps if you have
some kind of a football team, or some
nuclear weapons, but at the very least you
need a beer.-Frank Zappa