Re: Body Panels

To: brent.wolf@gte.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Body Panels
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:24:55 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/13/99 7:01:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
brent.wolf@gte.net writes:

<< What is the quality of the repanels supplied by m*ss? >>

 Excellent!   I purchased mine from a Moss distributor in Columbus, OH.  All
panels are British made and fit really well.  Excellent quality.  Havent
tried the door skin but the rocker panels, rear bulkheads, floorboards and
rear fender are all top notch.  I think, if ordering directly from anyone I
would specify either USA or English made.

--David C.